Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Learning Center, click "SIGN IN", enter user/pass, suddenly in documents.

james_newton903james_newton903 Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
I'm trying to sign in to the learning center, assuming that then it will track my progress, show that I've completed the training, etc...

But I can't sign in /to the learning center/. I can sign in to onshape, but all I can view while I'm signed in is the document list.

If I'm signed in, my name in the upper right, looking at my documents, and I click on the "?" and then on "Tutorials" then I'm at "Onshape Video Library" and... I'm not signed in. If I click "SIGN IN" from there, and enter username and pass, then I'm back at my documents.

If I'm in the video library, and I scroll all the way down to the bottom and then click on "Intro to CAD" under "Learn", I'm in the "Learning Center" and... I'm not signed in. If I click "SIGN IN" from there, again, I'm back at my documents.

Is it not possible to be signed in except in documents?

Answers

• Options
    leon_pootleon_poot Member, Developers Posts: 87 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    From what I've seen, there are no interactives in the learning centre that would require being signed in?  Agreed, it might look better if your login (name) would show up instead of "Sign In", but it doesn't stop you from viewing the videos / following the excercise steps.
    "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools." - Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless