Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Integrated Cloud App is not available

tlewis3348tlewis3348 Member Posts: 20 ✭✭
As the screenshot shows below, I have subscribed to Intact Solutions' simulation app:

However, when I go to use this app in a model, I see what is shown in the image below:

I'm not sure if this matters, but the behavior is the same whether I'm currently in an assembly or a part.  Am I doing something wrong here?  If so, what should I be doing to use the app?

Comments

• Options
    Jason_SJason_S Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 210
    Are you, per chance, running Firefox on a Windows machine? If so, please use the feedback tool and file a bug. 

For now, use Chrome instead. We will have this fixed very soon.

Thanks!

Jason
    Support & QA
  • Options
    Nope, I'm on Chrome on Windows 7.  Also, the problem is still there when I try to use the app from Incognito Mode (i.e. without any Chrome extensions).
  • Options
    Jason_SJason_S Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 210
    Alright, can you go to the question mark button in the top right of your document and file a bug? This will allow us to get more information and get this fixed for you. Thanks!
    Support & QA
  • Options
    Done.  Thanks for your help!