Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape, CAD, maker project and design.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
Improvements to Onshape - April 22, 2015
lougallo Member, Administrator, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 1,492
edited April 2015 in New in Onshape
Thank you again for all the feedback you have sent in and we are excited to hear what you think of the update we just pushed. This update improves a few existing features like incrementing dimensions and DWG/DXF output in addition to some shiny new capabilities! So let's start unwrapping presents, shall we?
- Sketch patterns. (linear / circular with parameters that can be updated at any time...it even works after deleting the "seed" instance)
- Comments! Add multiple comments per workspace and get threaded replies under each. There is also a new share option called "View and comment". More to come with the comments feature in the next few updates so stay tuned.
- Scale - Apply uniform scale to parts from selected point. (under Transform)
- Change increment value on dimensions with SHIFT ( x 10 ) & CTRL ( x 0.1 ) with scroll wheel.
- Option to opt-out of screenshot in Feedback (text only comments)
- DWG/DXF output uses AutoCAD Release 11 format (to increases compatibility)
- Export help in HTML/PDF formats (lower right corner - printer icon)
- Feedback tool now in Help (when signed into Onshape)
Lou Gallo / PD/UX - Support - Community / Onshape, Inc.