Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

sheet reference property

GWS50GWS50 Member Posts: 381 PRO
I have added some info in the 'Workspace Properties' i.e. Vendor Name' but I can't get it to link into the document. When I use the 'sheet reference property' and select 'Vendor' nothing appears.
What am I missing?

Comments

• Options
    PeteYodisPeteYodis Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 519
    GSW had the drawing views made from the part studio, and not the part.  Since the part studio was the reference of the sheet, the properties being applied to the part in the part studio were not automatically showing up in the title block.  The recourse here is to delete the views of the part studio and make the views of the part itself.  We have a planned improvement for being able to change references that a drawing and views point to.