Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Public Model of the Week Contest

3DMaker3DMaker Member Posts: 4
I was looking through the forums and found the Public Model of the Week category. It seems to have stopped in July 2015. I think it would be great to bring it back now that Onshape has more users! 
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    konstantin_shiriazdanovkonstantin_shiriazdanov Member Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There already was an attempt of @Ben_Misegades to recover those contest, but there was not to many participants.
  • Options
    Ben_MisegadesBen_Misegades Member Posts: 133 ✭✭✭
    This is true. I held the contest the last two months and have put it on hold for this month simply due to lack of participation. Partially to blame is the fact that I have no good way of keeping the contest thread "on top" of the forum. I'm thinking about doing it again next month, hopefully there would be more submissions than previously.
  • Options
    3DMaker3DMaker Member Posts: 4
    If we could get an Onshape employee to head it up then we could keep the thread at the top and publicize it more.