Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Why is the subscription payed yearly and not monthly anymore?

Neels_AudieNeels_Audie Member Posts: 2 PRO
I have periodically connected to on-shape to see if it can work for me - Now I wanted to try it again with the new sheetmetal feature and the option to pay only one month at a time is not there anymore. Or can i just not see it?

Answers

• Options
    NeilCookeNeilCooke Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 5,395
    Professional subscriptions are billed annually. If you are testing functionality, you can use the free Public plan or if you want to test on your own data you can request a Professional trial.
    Senior Director, Technical Services, EMEAI
  • Options
    SledDriverSledDriver Member Posts: 116 ✭✭✭
    Strange decision to not bill monthly. It would seem this could lose you many potential lower-end professional customers.

Many more employees can authorise a $125 spend than can authorise the equivalent annual fee, however reasonable that fee may be in the marketplace.