Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

[noob inside] how to make a glass ?

I've already tried to ask this question, sorry if it duplicates.

I try to make a kind of glass : a cylinder with a bottom, all of this with a bit of width.

I start by making a disk, then I offset to determine the width of my wall, then I extrude my wall... and I don't manage to make a bottom. I would like to extrude the initial disk just a few millimeter, but I don't manage to select the disk : wherever I click, I select the disk *with the hole*. I tried to change the order I made thing (disk, extrude, and then offset) but same result.

I am sorry to ask this question because this is probably obvious to all of you, but I can't see it.

Best Answers

Answers

• Options
    sylvain_henrisylvain_henri Member Posts: 2
    Many thanks to all of you for your different solution, I learned a lot with just this :).