Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

How do I export a drawing to PDF for printing.?

Andrew_BassAndrew_Bass Member Posts: 4 EDU
Have read about printing drawings and it is recommended that drawing are exported to PDF first. Happy with that but how? If I right click the option is not present - am using the education version BTW
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    Andrew_BassAndrew_Bass Member Posts: 4 EDU
    simple - thank you!
  • Options
    brett_penzabrett_penza Member Posts: 9 EDU
    I hate to look stupid here, but where is the drawing tab?   In document or outside document?  Using educator version and i just don't see it. Thanks. 
  • Options
    jakeramsleyjakeramsley Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 657
    I hate to look stupid here, but where is the drawing tab?   In document or outside document?  Using educator version and i just don't see it. Thanks. 
    Drawings live inside of a document.  Here is the help on creating drawing tabs: https://cad.onshape.com/help/#drawings-create.htm.  Let me know if you have any issues/further questions.
    Jake Ramsley

Director of Quality Engineering & Release Manager              onshape.com