Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Feedback not working!

paul_delgadopaul_delgado Member Posts: 10
Anyone experiencing problems with feedback? I have several issues and I cannot submit feedback.

Comments

• Options
    grochinogrochino Moderator, Onshape Employees, User Group Leader Posts: 44
    Hi Paul,
    How are you trying to submit Feedback? Though the  menu? What issues are you seeing with the Feedback tool?

• Options
    yes, I'm doing it through the menu... but nothing comes up... I mean the drop down tool pops up but when I click on feedback, nothing shows up.
  • Options
    john_rousseaujohn_rousseau Member, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 360
    Are you blocking popups or any sites? Are you using something like Privacy Badger that may be blocking the feedback tool?
    John Rousseau / VP, Technical Operations / Onshape Inc.
  • Options
    I was using adblocker, but I just disable it and re started the web browser and same issue.
  • Options
    Ok, works fine on Chrome, but for some reason not on firefox. Thanks for the help.
  • Options
    john_rousseaujohn_rousseau Member, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 360
    Any errors in your browser console?
    John Rousseau / VP, Technical Operations / Onshape Inc.
  • Options
    Well nothing shows up, I mean nothing that will give me a warning. Else I don't know how I can check it.
  • Options
    I'll get back to work and just use Chrome. I don't have time to check it out right now but I will come back to it. Many thanks.