Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Toolbar Regrouping and Custom Features

DSPuzzlesDSPuzzles Member Posts: 17 EDU
I am really loving the new toolbar customization feature. I use a lot of custom FeatureScript tools, so I was really looking forward to being able to move them around and replace features I don't normally use. I have two questions regarding this:
  1. How do you group features together? Natively, things like Linear Pattern, Circular Pattern and Curve Pattern come bundled in a single button. Is there a way to do this with customised groups?
  2. Is there a way to move our custom FeatureScript features (that are already in the toolbar) to certain positions?
Thank you!
Tagged:

Comments

• jakeramsleyjakeramsley Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 657
    Currently neither are possible with our current iteration of toolbar customization.  I can add you to the improvement requests.
    Jake Ramsley

Director of Quality Engineering & Release Manager              onshape.com