Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
Toolbar Regrouping and Custom Features
I am really loving the new toolbar customization feature. I use a lot of custom FeatureScript tools, so I was really looking forward to being able to move them around and replace features I don't normally use. I have two questions regarding this:
- How do you group features together? Natively, things like Linear Pattern, Circular Pattern and Curve Pattern come bundled in a single button. Is there a way to do this with customised groups?
- Is there a way to move our custom FeatureScript features (that are already in the toolbar) to certain positions?