Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Issue with exporting (old versions of links)

Tony_C_Tony_C_ Member Posts: 272 PRO
Just had a issue with exporting a large file where some items didn't get exported with I opened the import file into ACAD. 

There were a lot of linked files that were in need of updating so I went through and made sure they were the current version. That seemed to fix the problem.  Updating them did change any parts it was more me adding a new part to a file. 

The main file did not start out as an OS doc though.  It was imported in then I made some changes and added new items but it was the new, linked, items some assemblies that did make the export/import.

Just thought I'd mention it. 

Comments

• Tony_C_Tony_C_ Member Posts: 272 PRO
    Actually the IGES file had the parts come through but the SAT export is still having problems.