Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Right click drag in equals go back one page

Reece_IsaacReece_Isaac Member Posts: 36 ✭✭
In the last couple of weeks I've been having this action where by a document (parts studio) that has been opened in a tab that has been previously opened on another web page (anywhere else, not Onshape), often but not always when rotating with the mouse (sometimes zoom) will cause the browser to go back to that first page it was started on for the session.  Has this happened to anyone else?  Is this a Firefox or an Onshape issue? I am using Firefox56.0 (64bit) in Linux Mint 18.2

Comments

• Options
    EvanEvan Onshape Employees Posts: 62
    This is a bit of a stab in the dark, but some mice have horizontal "scroll" buttons on the mouse wheel that can get bound to a browser's back command.  I've found some mice to be overly sensitive in this regard, and I have needed to disable the binding.  How this is disabled will depend on your particular mouse and operating system.  Of course, if your mouse does not have this type of scroll wheel, then this would not be the issue.

• Options
    Thanks Evan but my mouse is actually a several years old Logitech Trackball connected by usb cable.  I shall have a look through the mouse settings although I don't recall setting that.
  • Options
    Just had a look and I don't see an option for this bind in either the mouse setting menu for the desktop or the browser.