Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Where are all of Webinar video recordings?

StephenGStephenG Member Posts: 367 ✭✭✭
Are all the past webinar videos, specifically the "What's New..." ones, available to view?

I cannot seem to find them.

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    yilia_yangyilia_yang Member Posts: 5
    Usually, I use Joyoshare Screen Recorder to record webinar, class lecture, speech, streaming movie, online gameplay, etc. in the way I like.
    It allows me to add click effects, customize watermark, trim finished recordinUsually, I use Joyoshare Screen Recorder to record webinar, class lecture, speech, streaming movie, online gameplay, etc. in the way I like.
  • Options
    john_mcclaryjohn_mcclary Member, Developers Posts: 3,898 PRO
    @yilia_yang You shouldn't need to screen record.

they should send you a link to the webinar if you participated. otherwise the rest of us will see the webinar once they get around to bulk uploading a hand full.
  • Options
    owen_sparksowen_sparks Member, Developers Posts: 2,660 PRO
    @yilia_yang You shouldn't need to screen record.

they should send you a link to the webinar if you participated. otherwise the rest of us will see the webinar once they get around to bulk uploading a hand full.
    Methinks this may be spam, he only has 5 comments and they're all for "Joyoshare"...

OwS.

Business Systems and Configuration Controller
    HWM-Water Ltd
  • Options
    john_mcclaryjohn_mcclary Member, Developers Posts: 3,898 PRO
    Well, could be, but I can only see 3 of the 5 posts.

They only mention "Joyo" in 2 of the 3, but all three are about video recording...
    They even talk up ActivePresenter as a good program.
    I would hazard a guess and say they are most comfortable with this topic to share their opinion so far. (Devils advocate)
    It may be their foot in the door to feel out the community. I would hate to put a bad vibe to them unfairly, but I do see your point Owen.
  • Options
    owen_sparksowen_sparks Member, Developers Posts: 2,660 PRO
    I quite agree and choose not to hit the report button on the grounds I might be wide of the mark. If so please accept my apologies @yilia_yang
    Business Systems and Configuration Controller
    HWM-Water Ltd