Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Search- funtion for public files dont work

ZenoZeno Member Posts: 3
Hi,
i got the problem that i cant use the search funtion for public documents anymore (in my own documents its works fine). Is this this a known issue? / What i do wrong?

best Regards Zeno

Comments

• Options
    john_rousseaujohn_rousseau Member, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 360
    Hi @Zeno. Can you provide an example of what you are searching on? I'm assuming you have the Public filter selected on the left?
    John Rousseau / VP, Technical Operations / Onshape Inc.
  • Options
    ZenoZeno Member Posts: 3
    Hi john, yes i selected the public filter on the left but each time after i take the puplic filter i cant find anything anymore. But when I am searching in my own workspace with the same input i find the files.

• Options
    michael_makellamichael_makella Member Posts: 1 ✭✭
    I have the same problem, however it seems nobody has an answer for us.
  • Options
    john_rousseaujohn_rousseau Member, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 360
    Hi @michael_makella. Sorry for the radio silence. We identified this as a bug and will be pushing a fix during an upcoming deployment. Sorry for the hassle.
    John Rousseau / VP, Technical Operations / Onshape Inc.