Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Request a video tutorial

Teaching_TechTeaching_Tech Member Posts: 25 ✭✭
Hi everyone,
I'm quickly building my YouTube Onshape playlist:

There are some existing ideas I will be implementing soon, but I thought it might be helpful for me and this community if members could request a video tutorial on a specific object or topic.
The Onshape help is outstanding but is understandably general. Consider this your chance to ask for a tutorial specific to your needs.
Please be concise but detailed (very tricky!). Example:
I would like to make a simple toy car to 3d print that has the moving parts printed already assembled. Spinning wheels are essential, anything else is a bonus.
Or:
I am designing an enclosure for an electronics projects and would like to know how to make the two halves meet nicely with a shadow line. I would also like to know some good ways to connect the two pieces to each other.