Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Merging different versions in a new better way.

alessandro_cavolialessandro_cavoli Member Posts: 23 ✭✭
Actually when you merge one version into another, the merging version prevail in dimensions and the active workspace version prevail in features, causing sometimes errors in some features.
I'd like to propose that also features from the merging version prevail to the active workspace version features by SUPPRESSING ALL THE ONES THAT ARE IN ERRORS.
I think you could test this operative operative's way and, if acceptable, you could adopt it substituting the actual one or by giving to the designer the possibility to choose from this two differents merging ways.
The advantage in my new merging idea is that you probably won't have any error after the merge, errors that (you know) designers ate!!  :)
Tagged: