Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Multi select with CTRL

gal_razgal_raz Member, Mentor Posts: 39 ✭✭
CTRL with LMB is function like RMB. Most Win application use CTRL + LMB for selective multi-select
Gal Raz
Tagged:

Comments

• mark_biasottimark_biasotti Member Posts: 123 ✭✭✭
    Hi Gal,
    this is a hot topic right now. My understanding is that because OS works in a browser, the Cntrl key is not available to OS. Instead OS uses the key instead. I'm I right about this OS guys?
    It is a source of constant hang up for me, especially working in the sketcher and trying to multi-select, for making a constraints etc.

Mark
  • gal_razgal_raz Member, Mentor Posts: 39 ✭✭
    Thanks Mark. I I'm guessing it is the price you pay for a multi touch system and it also the reason for the always active mulch-select. For me, when working with a mouse, it's very confusing and annoying.
    Gal Raz
  • gal_razgal_raz Member, Mentor Posts: 39 ✭✭
    Gal Raz