Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
Inequality & modulus constraints?
Is there any way to create sketch constraints that reflect "greater than / less than" or "is a multiple of"?
- I have two holes that need to be at least 1" apart. They can be farther apart, but they can't be closer.
- A spacer can be any multiple of 0.5", but making a 1.3172" spacer is prohibitive