Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Swiftcalcs app not working?

Hi. My connected Swiftcalcs app is no longer able to create a swiftcalcs document from Onshape. Same problem on multiple different browsers. See image. Swiftcalcs support has not solved the issue despite being made aware of it for several weeks now.

Best Answer

Answers

• dan_engererdan_engerer Member Posts: 63 PRO
    Swiftcalcs fixed the problem, thank you very much
  • martin3dmartin3d Member Posts: 3 PRO
    I don't find the Swiftcalcs App anymore, does anybody know why? I just also worte the Swiftcalcs support via eMail.
  • michael3424michael3424 Member Posts: 674 ✭✭✭✭
    It looks like SwiftCalcs may have dropped Onshape support - perhaps @Aaron_Magnin or @joe_dunne can comment.

• Aaron_MagninAaron_Magnin Member, Onshape Employees Posts: 114
    It was removed --due to quality reason-- if I recall. If things have improved and @Martin3d hears back from support, it's something we can bring back...but we have a duty to ensure apps work as expected. 
  • michael3424michael3424 Member Posts: 674 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the response @Aaron_Magnin

• BLeeVNBLeeVN Member Posts: 18 PRO
    Anyone in this Thread still using SwiftCalcs outside of Onshape?