Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

You've asked questions that now have answers. Make sure you accept/reject the answers.

robert_scott_jr_robert_scott_jr_ Member Posts: 317 ✭✭✭
I would like to comply. I've gone to My Discussions, opened each one searching for a way to do it, scanning the page for some kind of hint/link. It's a mystery to me. What  am I missing? - Scotty

Comments

• Options
    owen_sparksowen_sparks Member, Developers Posts: 2,660 PRO
    If you have a look at the replies you've received to a question there should be a section like this, to let you indicate if the reply answered your question:-

Cheers,

Owen S,
    Business Systems and Configuration Controller
    HWM-Water Ltd
  • Options
    Jake_RosenfeldJake_Rosenfeld Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 1,646
    @robert_scott_jr_

Only Questions have answers.  When you start a post on this forum, you have a choice of what type of post to make:

If you make a new discussion (for example: this thread is a discussion), you will not have the opportunity to mark an answer.  If you ask a question, you can mark an answer.
    Jake Rosenfeld - Modeling Team