Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Enhancement Request - in context, update all

sam_wehrlisam_wehrli Member Posts: 12 PRO
Just so I've wished it out loud, as I move from amatuer to intermediate user I have learned the hard way that free modeling my product in a part studio can lead to slowdowns as my models get more advanced. I've since begun to get used to the contextual work flow, but some of my applications don't have any motion, just a lot of parts to model. In these cases, minor changes can lead to a lot of tedious context updates one by one. Minor complaint, but worth posting here. Thanks!! 

Comments

• Options
    philip_thomasphilip_thomas Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 1,381
    @sam_wehrli - Welcome to Onshape Professional!

As a pro user, please use the 'feedback' tool to notify us that you want an 'update all contexts' capability. 
    This lets us know that you need it for your work and enable us to notify you when we have it.

Philip Thomas - Onshape