Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

IR Super Vote?

owen_sparksowen_sparks Member, Developers Posts: 2,660 PRO
Hi folks, I'd like to propose each user has one "Super Vote" for Improvement Requests.

The current system is great but I don't imagine all users apply their votes equally.  eg. UserA votes for the 5 things they'd like to see the most, UserB clicks on anything they like the look of.  As such how is it possible to tell what's important?

I think there might be value in users being able to continue to vote as the system is today but also to nominate just one thing they'd like the most. 

At the risk of things getting out of hand perhaps split the tasks into major and minor.  So I'd vote for say Assembly Configs as my major and a stick font as my minor.

Thoughts?

Owen S.
Business Systems and Configuration Controller
HWM-Water Ltd

Comments

• Options
    emagdalenaC2iemagdalenaC2i Member, Developers, Channel partner Posts: 859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think there are simpler options instead of making a change of that level.

If a user is very interested in implementing an improvement, I would simply recommend to request the help/support of other users to vote on that improvement request.
    Un saludo,

Eduardo Magdalena                         C2i Change 2 improve                         ☑ ¿Por qué no organizamos una reunión online?  
                                                                         Partner de PTC - Onshape                                     Averigua a quién conocemos en común