Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Custom material development for a consumer product

linda_brownlinda_brown Member Posts: 2
I've been designing for over a decade now. I was a part of a lot of popular consumer products in Canada. Recently I decided to start something on my own. I've designed something but material needed for it is not quite correct. I need something that is a bit flexible and safe for children (I have values.) A friend of mine who is doing something told me that we can use custom material development for such cases. The linked one is a research centre by Xerox it was suggested by the friend. Do you know anything about this place? Are they affordable ?(i don't want to spend too much on R&D before even launching a single product.)