Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
VisualCAMc June 11, 2018 update
June 11, 2018 update
- Part load now honors part configurations
- Facing operation extracts the stock model silhouette boundary automatically if no curves are selected for machining
- Added pick two points on part for calculation of depth in machining operations
- Toolpath Settings dialog was added
- etting the cylinder axis to be parallel to the machining Z axis default for Cylinder and Part Cylinder stock
- Added notification after the part was reloaded
- User settings for post processing has been added
- Help button was added to the Preferences dialog
- Part is not updated when reopening document without switching to VisualCAMc tab
- Prevent reloading the part selected in VisualCAMc tab, after modifying another part in the Part Studio
- Geometry is not updated after reopening a shared document that was modified by another user
- Geometry is not automatically reloaded when a part studio that contains a multi-body part is modified
- The Mop(s) are not flagged dirty to prompt the user to regenerate the toolpath when geometry is changed in Onshape
- Selecting add tool tip to drill depth on a Deep Drill operation drills deeper than what is should when compared to standard drill
- Restore client-side mops active regions after geometry was updated in the part geometry
- Prevent reloading of the part if user just switches from one configuration to another in Onshape
- Error when trying to save Work Zero operation
- Updated versioning notification popup to the view that more consistent with Onshape
- Selecting Set to Stock box in Work Zero dialog does not show options to specify Face and Position when stock is defined using Cylinder or Part Cylinder stock
Joe Dunne / Onshape, Inc.