Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Announcing Onshape Vision for Apple Vision Pro

2»

Comments

• Options
    tom_fisher560tom_fisher560 Member Posts: 2
    When will I be able to do this with Windows 11 and my Q3??
  • Options
    adrian_vlzkzadrian_vlzkz Member Posts: 258 PRO
    edited February 20
    S1mon said:
    Looks like there’s some competition:

https://www.shapr3d.com/vision-os
    Honestly modeling in  AR/VR is not very appealing to me, it's never going to be to the pace of using mouse and keyboard shortcuts, your shoulders would be on fire after 15 min of having your hands out in space.

Adrian V. | Onshape Ambassador
    CAD Engineering Manager
  • Options
    adrian_vlzkzadrian_vlzkz Member Posts: 258 PRO
    Based on Greg's Demo, I have a couple of IRs:

• Add BOM and MetaData information (pop-up) to the components
    • Now more than ever we need Assembly Dim/Tol and annotations in 3D, not full MBD just the basics will go along way for Design reviews, specially within a spatial environment.
    • Ability to have multiple users join a spatial review (right now looks like is a AVP limitation)
    Adrian V. | Onshape Ambassador
    CAD Engineering Manager
  • Options
    Ryan_McClellandRyan_McClelland Member Posts: 26 PRO
    edited March 5
    Everyone on my team has a Quest 3 and we use Gravity Sketch for design review.

Please OnShape, make a Quest 3 app. Many many more people have them, and the hardware is excellent.