Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Assembly

edda_jostedda_jost Member Posts: 9
How can I place 5 buttons in the same distance to each other in Assembly?

Answers

• Options
    robert_scott_jr_robert_scott_jr_ Member Posts: 326 ✭✭✭
    I would do it as it was done in Assembly 2 (see link to document below), using a linear pattern. I think that grouping the 3 parts you created in Knoff was to make them as one. Take a look at Knoff 2. Instead of having separate sketches for part 1 and part 2 both parts are done in the same sketch and the extrude included both enclosed sketch areas. The extrude I did on the circular part was an 'add' not 'new' as you had done, making all 3 of the parts you created as one. That could be inserted instead of all 3 parts created in Knoff. - Scotty

https://cad.onshape.com/documents/3e9da44d41d0662ce08a1f11/w/aaa33eb59584f2f54b592219/e/695ed7eaef71ce4ea8437e04