Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Lofting Perpendicular Faces

lucas_vargas968lucas_vargas968 Member Posts: 4 EDU
Hey all,

I'm having what seems to be a simple yet infuriating problem. I can't seem to find a way to loft these faces together and "round them out." I'm trying to somehow loft the horizontal curve with the part face along the guide of the arc in the middle.. The little illustration I made shows you what I am trying to do. Any ideas or suggestions? Whenever I use guides it comes up with many error messages such as "guides do not intersect with profile boundary" ( the error shown below. not exactly sure what the red means). Thanks!" and " This is my first major project using the loft feature so I'm not super knowledgeable about all its ins and outs. Thanks

Answers