Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Moving unused models from one document to another.

paul_coylepaul_coyle OS Professional Posts: 4
I have a document full of various different models. I'd like to move the ones I'm not using to a separate document (Just to decrease the clutter) 

Is there a simple way to do this or will I have to export all the models and import them to a new document? 

Best Answer

Answers

• paul_coylepaul_coyle OS Professional Posts: 4
    Thanks Viru

That's what I ended up using. The only problem is that it doesn't work for assemblies and drawings. 

I raised it as an improvement so hopefully there is something faster and more suitable in an update soon. 
  • viruviru Member, Developers Posts: 619 ✭✭✭✭
    @paul_coyle , Yes it is not working for assmebly and drawing studio. In future we will hope that this facility will also available for assembly and drawing studio also.