Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Where on earth is the small cube?

LeeBeeLeeBee Member Posts: 7
Hello,

I posted yesterday about drawing views & was pointed towards the help page with the different options of shaded, translucent etc. This help page talks about a small cube - now I've looked at some of the training videos & they have a small cube below the view cube which I do not have. Where do I turn this on? Having all sorts of trouble sketching & hoping the options found within the small cube will make things easier.

Thanks,
lee

Comments

• jon_mcintyrejon_mcintyre Onshape Employees Posts: 56
    The small cube is available to you when using part studios and assemblies, but not drawings.   Are you looking for it in a part studio and not seeing it there?
  • LeeBeeLeeBee Member Posts: 7
    edited February 2016
    Thanks Jon,

Not really up on the terminology that you guys use but I'm drawing my part. I've drawn a 2.5mm hole then tried to linear pattern it up and across but only certain ones show - wanted to change the view to see if it helps but can't find it. Have attached a picture as an example.

Thanks,
    lee

• ilya_baranilya_baran Onshape Employees, Developers, HDM Posts: 1,174
    edited February 2016
    Are you working on a supported browser? (Internet Explorer and Edge are not supported): See https://cad.onshape.com/help/Content/webgl.htm
    If you're seeing this on a supported browser please raise a support ticket via the help menu --> feedback.
    Ilya Baran \ VP, Architecture and FeatureScript \ Onshape Inc
  • LeeBeeLeeBee Member Posts: 7
    Thankyou - schoolboy error on my part I'm afraid as I was using Edge. Now tried in Chrome and everything is working as it should do!

Thanks for the assistance  B)