Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:

1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

How to create a unique paper size in drawings?

OpenR2OpenR2 OS Professional Posts: 188 ✭✭✭
I want to make an E or F sized drawing. Is there a way to generate an empty drawing with certain dimensions? Or do I have to do that by going to a 3rd party software and creating a blank dwg file and then import as a template?

Best Answer

Answers

• OpenR2OpenR2 OS Professional Posts: 188 ✭✭✭
    I see how to make a new drawing interactively but you can only pick standard sizes. Is there any plans to let the user type in a specific paper size?
  • glen_dewsburyglen_dewsbury Member, OS Professional Posts: 85 PRO
    Very much need custom sheet sizes. Working with large 1:1 scale print outs for customer. Custom drawing formats directly in OS would be nice but more important to have full scale print outs.
  • MaximumMaximum Member Posts: 2
    I agree with Glen, I often need to have 1:1 sheets for dxf to send out to laser.
  • alex_parealex_pare Member Posts: 4 PRO
    Any update on this? We also need the same for laser cutting parts that need to be sent to laser!