Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Threads in drawings

jarand_rorgemoen_jarand_rorgemoen_ Member Posts: 5 EDU
I am not able to show threads in a good way in my drawings. One should be able to at least manually illustrate male/female threads in the drawing. Even better would be if OS would auto generate the threads drawn in part studio using the hole tool for the female threads in the various views. I guess even annotation on depth and countersink etc, could be auto generated, based on the input form the hole tool in part studio.
A similar function for male threads would also be handy by the way. 

Or am i the only one too lazy to sweep out each and every (male and female) thread..?

Comments

• viruviru Member, Developers Posts: 619 ✭✭✭✭
    @jarand_rorgemoen_,Currently this facility is not available in Onshape. You can raise improvement request for this. In near future we hope that this facility will be provided by Onshape.