Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Drawing problem

jari_ollonbergjari_ollonberg Member Posts: 1
Hey there,

I can't make drawing of my part. I right click my part and then create of drawing my part1.. Then I select template, views and ok. After that i see only loading drawing and that never stops. What is going wrong?

Comments

• shanshanshanshan Member Posts: 147 ✭✭✭
    I  have never meet this issue , please share your document as Public,  and I  will try if it also happens again !

• PeteYodisPeteYodis Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 518
    @jari_ollonberg  Please submit feedback on this and I can take a look for you.

To share with support, from in Onshape, click **Share** and then click the **Share with Onshape support** slider at the bottom left of with window.  It should turn blue, indicating the document is shared with support.  Remember, you may revoke access at anytime by clicking the slider again (it will turn gray).  We will notify you when we resolve the issue.
  • cheewah_hocheewah_ho Member Posts: 1
    I can't create a drawing from my part. There was no drawing creation when I click on the bottom left +. Only have parts and assembly. By the way, I'm using iPad Pro 9.7" for the Apps.
  • sofia_curraosofia_currao Member Posts: 1
    Hi,
    i have the same problem that @jari_ollonberg had and i can't solve it. I followed the instructions mentioned above:

PeteYodis

@jari_ollonberg  Please submit feedback on this and I can take a look for you. 

To share with support, from in Onshape, click **Share** and then click the **Share with Onshape support** slider at the bottom left of with window.  It should turn blue, indicating the document is shared with support.  Remember, you may revoke access at anytime by clicking the slider again (it will turn gray).  We will notify you when we resolve the issue.

i hope to hear from you soon. thank you in advance, sofia.
  • tim_hess427tim_hess427 Member Posts: 648 ✭✭✭✭
    I believe drawings are not supported in the mobile apps at the moment and you'll need to use a full desktop browser to be able to create them.