Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Remove Fillet from Imported Part

shai_perednikshai_perednik Member Posts: 56 ✭✭
I imported a motor mount from F360 as an IGES file and it works fine in OnShape.  But I need to make some modifications to it now and the filet is causing issues.  How can I remove/delete these Filets?

This is what happens when I try to move the faces with the holes 5mm:
(note that I have to uncheck re-aply filet otherwise the move face doesn't work)

Doc and Part @ https://cad.onshape.com/documents/14f3d01d62b5237f728896c5/w/40e0afc950b8ca0dfecf9ef8/e/c73c19d03e00c868691a2625
1.PNG 122K
2.PNG 140.6K

Best Answer

• Options
    mlaflecheCADmlaflecheCAD Member, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 179
    Answer ✓
    Delete face is the best tool.  Also, preselect all the fillets using the selection manager with a right click first to save time

Regards,
    Mike LaFleche   @mlaflecheCAD

Answers

• Options
    mlaflecheCADmlaflecheCAD Member, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 179
    Answer ✓
    Delete face is the best tool.  Also, preselect all the fillets using the selection manager with a right click first to save time

Regards,
    Mike LaFleche   @mlaflecheCAD
  • Options
    shai_perednikshai_perednik Member Posts: 56 ✭✭

Worked perfectly thx!!!