Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Fundamentals: Lesson 3, Exercise Step, Slide 14.

gerald_comeaugerald_comeau Member Posts: 61 ✭✭
I changed display style to Hidden Lines Visible as noted in Slide 14. I successfully completed the goal indicated in the slide but now I can't get out of Hidden Lines Visible mode.  ....suggestions? 

Best Answers

• gerald_comeaugerald_comeau Member Posts: 61 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I got out of Hidden Lines Visible by closing the document and then re-opening it.  It is not a big problem but maybe there's an easier way. 

Answers

Answer ✓
    I got out of Hidden Lines Visible by closing the document and then re-opening it.  It is not a big problem but maybe there's an easier way. 
    Thanks! I experimented a little and see how it works. I'm flying by the seat of my pants at times and simple things are not obvious to me.