Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Multiple Sheet Formats in one drawing set

wesley_astinwesley_astin Member Posts: 7
I have several drawing templates set up that have different title blocks (varying amounts of detail).  is there any way to have different drawing formats (title blocks) on each sheet of a single drawing set?  So sheet one would have all tolerance detail, title, description, dates, scale, etc.  But the other sheets would less information in the actual title block.  I cant find where you can change the sheet format from sheet to sheet.  it's almost like whatever template you go with, it has to be used on each sheet.  

Answers

• Options
    brucebartlettbrucebartlett Member, OS Professional, Mentor, User Group Leader Posts: 2,137 PRO
    You definitely can set your template up with the second sheet being different to the first. The second sheet will also be the template for all subsequent sheets. I have never done one of these templates with via exporting dwt from Onshape, so can't guarantee this would work, but remember creating one with dwg editor that worked as you described when loaded to Onshape. 
    Engineer ı Product Designer ı Onshape Consulting Partner
    Twitter: @onshapetricks  & @babart1977   
  • Options
    brucebartlettbrucebartlett Member, OS Professional, Mentor, User Group Leader Posts: 2,137 PRO
    I was just updating one of my templates and it looks like you can do multiple pages straight out of Onshape now. 

Engineer ı Product Designer ı Onshape Consulting Partner
    Twitter: @onshapetricks  & @babart1977   
  • Options
    SWBSWB Member Posts: 3 PRO
    It sort of works, but the text in my title block is not placed the right place :(  how to fix that?