Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Shaded view in break view

yuval_taffyuval_taff Member Posts: 17 PRO
edited June 2018 in Drawings
Hello,
I noticed that I am unable to have shaded views in my drawings if I am also using the break view feature simultaneously...are you aware of this and is there a way to fix it? 
Thanks! 

Comments

• Options
    PeteYodisPeteYodis Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 519
    @yuval_taff Yes, we are aware of the current limitation that views with breaks can't be shaded.  I've generated a ticket for you and tied you to that improvement.  
  • Options
    jérôme_manooozejérôme_manoooze Member Posts: 1
    Hi All the Onshape's staff , I noticed today that putting the shadow view with a break view is always unable to do in the currently version of OnShape . Shall you managed to solve that point in a near future? It's so clean to have drawings in shaded view, so professional , that when I must turn off this feature, I have the impression to go back to time and work on AutoCAD ;-)
  • Options
    Jeremy_GearJeremy_Gear Member Posts: 7 PRO
    HI @pete_yodis it appears this has not been fixed nearly 5 years later. Can we vote up this ticket so it can get fixed??