Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Phone calls from Drift.com?

Marc_MillerMarc_Miller Member Posts: 110 ✭✭✭
Have other Onshape users been called by someone from Drift.com with questions about Onshape?  What's the deal?

Comments

• Options
    dan_murphy023dan_murphy023 Member Posts: 1
    Hey Marc! Dan from the Drift marketing team here. I've checked with our team on this. We're not sure who contacted you yet. There isn't a log of anyone calling you from our team in our CRM. We do not have any campaigns reachingDo you mind emailing me? dan@drift.com. If you can supply more details (the name of the caller, when you were contacted, etc) hopefully I can track this down. 
  • Options
    @dan_murphy023  Someone named Sindhu Nallapareddy tried to call me Oct 19, and then emailed me.  I was surprised someone I didn't know from a company I had never heard of was contacting me about Onshape.
  • Options
    Jake_RosenfeldJake_Rosenfeld Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 1,646
    @Marc_Miller

Sindhu is an Onshape employee.  She was most likely contacting you about an interaction you had on Drift (which is the software that runs the chatbox in the bottom corner of our product).  I will let her know that you were confused by her reaching out.
    Jake Rosenfeld - Modeling Team
  • Options
    Ok, thank you @Jake_Rosenfeld  I think it was because I attended Jon's "Ask Me Anything" webinar last week.  
    And looking more closely at the email, it did indeed come from an Onshape email address.  The Drift.com related stuff in the email signature threw me off as to who was contacting me.