Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

scroll down bar in custom feature script window

Hello,
currently I am creating custom feature script for pins, where all pin parameters are typed by user. So there is a lot parameters required. When working on computer with small screen I can't see them all.
Is there a way to create there scroll down bar?
On the left is what I see on my PC screen, and on the right is what I should see:

Comments

• Jake_RosenfeldJake_Rosenfeld Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 1,646
    @urszula_wachulska

There is currently no way to add a scroll bar to a custom feature.  The current workaround we tell users to use is to make "pages" using a HORIZONTAL_ENUM.  Specified FeatureScript parameters are preserved even when they are not being shown in the dialog, so if you add "Page 1" "Page 2" "Page 3" tabs after the "Din" "Headless" "Custom" tabs, you can separate your parameters into multiple pages that are only shown one at a time.

I can make an example if I haven't been clear enough.
    Jake Rosenfeld - Modeling Team
  • urszula_wachulskaurszula_wachulska Member Posts: 21 PRO
    It is clear enough, thank you.