Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Need Help Making A Mantle Clock

Hey All, 

I am trying to make a mantle clock on Onshape from this design (https://www.buildsomething.com/plans/P81DB6BA0EFE1A88B/MantelClockwithFreePrintableDial). I know how to extrude the design to make 3D but I dont know how to connect the parts together as shown on this website. Would anyone be kind enough in helping me to build this clock on Onshape? 

Thankyou All 

Best Answers

Answers

• jeffrey_tangjeffrey_tang Member Posts: 3 EDU
    Hi There Tim, extremely greatful for helping me out here. Thankyou Tim. Also I need another favour to ask you, I copied this into my workspace however, once I opened it half od the design was mixing. Any Way to fix this?
  • jeffrey_tangjeffrey_tang Member Posts: 3 EDU
    edited November 2018
    Oh Okay, So on the Assembly studio the Mante Clock is fully constructed but when I go to the part studio half of the design is missing. Is there a way to show the full design on the part studio instead of the assembly studio? 
  • TimRiceTimRice Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 315
    Answer ✓
    This is actually done on purpose. The part studio (where you make your parts) should only have one copy of each unique part. Then you can bring multiple instances of each unique part into an assembly (where you assemble your parts).
    Tim Rice | User Experience | Support 
    Onshape, Inc.