Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
enum based on csv data and user data
I would like to do something like that:
- user types some input data: lets say length paramter
- custom feature script compares this plate thickness to some boundary conditions stored in csv file
- based on this camparison apropriate enum options are shown to user
Is it possible to do?
I was able to create an array with available options names, but I have no idea how to transfer this to enum.