Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Fillet with missing features not showing any warning

Cris_BowersCris_Bowers Member Posts: 281 PRO
I changed the way some earlier features were created, so the fillet feature couldn't find the new edges. I only noticed the now sharp corners because I was zoomed in to add another feature in the area of the fillet. I thought I may have just forgot to add the fillet in the first place, but upon further inspection I had filleted the original edges. It would be beneficial for the feature to show red or yellow since it didn't completely fail to signal that there were missing edges.

Comments

• Options
    I would like to add that it would be nice to have an option to filter the missing edges, delete all the missing edges, or replace all the missing edges. As well as show you where the missing edge was if you hover over the text.
  • Options
    lanalana Onshape Employees Posts: 693
    @Cris_Bowers
    We'd like to significantly improve failed reference reporting and resolution. Please make an IR, it'll help us to prioritize this job.
  • Options
    lana said:
    @Cris_Bowers
    We'd like to significantly improve failed reference reporting and resolution. Please make an IR, it'll help us to prioritize this job.
    Done