Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Copy part studio.... On iOS...?

mark_42mark_42 Member Posts: 3
edited May 2015 in Community Support
I'd like to duplicate(copy) a part studio within a document.  Everything I've found in searches mentions right clicking on the studio tab... But I'm on iOS and and clicking the tab only gets me Rename or Delete.  Is there a way?  Thanks!

Best Answers

Answers

• mark_42mark_42 Member Posts: 3
    Thanks Bruce, but being on iOS, in this case an iPad, one finger or two finger taps both result in a much more limited menu.  No such luck on a copy choice...

• mark_42mark_42 Member Posts: 3
    Fair enough... I'll see about logging in on a desktop somewhere to make the copies.  That's one cool thing about the cloud data; when traveling I can utilize various resouces to work on modeling the same files.  Thanks again!
  • andrew_troupandrew_troup Member, Mentor Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I blame Steve Jobs.

The one button mouse was one of his idées fixes from the outset, but he was smart enough to see the writing on the wall and abandon most of the others.
  • 3dcad3dcad Member, OS Professional, Mentor Posts: 2,470 PRO
    If you touch tab few sec. you can move it - I would like to see a menu before dropping: Move, Copy, Copy to clipboard
    //rami