Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Can't get a single loft to have rotational symmetry with other lofts

robert_jacobs467robert_jacobs467 Member Posts: 2
edited August 2019 in Using Onshape
-edit- after playing around a little more, I realized I had two misaligned errors that were masking my real problem. The loft is now fixed.

I am lofting an x shape to a center square, and for some reason one of the lofts from the corner will not evenly align with the other 3 along the y axis. I tried to align by vertex, but that makes the x axis loose alignment. I've tripple checked that my sketches have symmetry and that lofts 2-4 are properly centered.  Are there any recommendations for how to square things up? my goal is to have the centering between loft 3  and 5 be the same as between loft 2 and 4 without the triangle between loft 5 and 2 going out of alignment.

Its part studio 2 in case the share tab doesnt go right to it.  If I need to put any more information let me knop

Tagged:

Comments