Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Approved Date in Drawings

GWS50GWS50 Member Posts: 366 PRO
I am experimenting with the release management workflow and have entered an 'approved drawing date' field on the title block. Once the drawings were approved and released I was expecting this field to self populate but it remains blank, even after refreshing the page. The field is greyed out in the properties list which must mean it gets it's info from a process.
What am I missing?

Comments

• sebastian_glanznersebastian_glanzner Member, Developers Posts: 398 PRO
    I think you have to open the released drawing state. Use the button "Manage versions and history" and select the version which contains the released drawing. 
  • GWS50GWS50 Member Posts: 366 PRO
    I’ve Tried that but it’s still blank or rather ——
    which makes me think I’m missing something 
  • mthiesmeyermthiesmeyer Onshape Employees Posts: 115
    Hi @GWS50,

When viewing the released drawing in the revision I cannot reproduce the behavior you are seeing. Can you please either submit a support ticket or share your document here so we can take a look?

Thank you,

Mike
    Hi Mike

I'll share through the contact option.
    Interestingly the approved date failed in another document and it only worked after re-releasing the version. The same behaviour happened in the previous document...is this a bug of is it just me!
  • svenolov_nystromsvenolov_nystrom OS Professional Posts: 63 PRO
    I have the same problem , it might be a bug
  • raj_Onshaperaj_Onshape Onshape Employees Posts: 106
    I have the same problem , it might be a bug
    Please open a support ticket and share the drawing with support.