Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Text on a Curved surface

bill_pikebill_pike Member Posts: 3 EDU
I am creating a Ceasar Cipher that will be 3D printed as a manipulative to use as part of a Intro to Cryptography for students.  The numbers and letters need to line up for the coding/decoding portion.  I created 2 "wheels" that can be moved to align the cipher.  Using a text box and Wrap command, I am able to embed the numbers and letters on wheel.  The issue is the text is different size due to the size of the text box (same font). The driven dimensions for the text creates an error when trying to create the same size to be wrapped around the wheel.  I am looking for a solution to the problem of the size of the text.
The part can be found here
FYI - I have tried creating 2 different designs with different parameters that had the same issue. I am looking for help with the text size problem only.
Thank you
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers