Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Moving shared documents into a folder

I've figured out I can label documents shared with by my students (I'm amd EDU user teaching basic CAD classes in HS setting). But I'd much rather sort their work into folders. I can tag a document with a label and then sort them out but putting them into folders would be a much better way to organize the work. I had one student's work end up in a folder. But I can't move any of the other documents shared with me. Anyione know how to make this happen? Appreciate the help.

Comments

• shawn_crockershawn_crocker Member, OS Professional Posts: 798 PRO
    I think labels are the way to create a customized way of sorting documents you don't own. I'm actually not seeing how folders could be better for you.