Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Will Drawings functionality vanish after Alpha?

julian_lelandjulian_leland Member, OS Professional, Mentor Posts: 59 PRO
Before I dive in and start drawing away on stuff I care about, I wanted to confirm: should we expect that our access to drawings that we create will eventually go away when the Alpha program ends? Will access to these drawings come back later?

Comments

• Options
    bobminerbobminer Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 50
    @julian_leland - Good question.  Our intent is for both the documents and the drawings you create under EVP to remain healthy through the Alpha, Beta and beyond. As of right now, that looks good. But if you are doing critical production work, it's probably best to wait until Drawings is in public Beta, at which time we'll guarantee your documents and drawings will remain healthy. Thanks for participating in the EVP.
    Bob Miner - Software Engineer / Dev Leader - Drawings - Onshape, Inc.