Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Add picture to assembly

amir_livneamir_livne Member Posts: 76 EDU
Hi
I attached a picture in the part studio but when I didn't succeed to move it to the assembly.
I'll appreciate to get your help 

Comments

• Options
    matthew_mueller537matthew_mueller537 Member Posts: 24 PRO
    Hi Amir.

Unfortunately there is no way of getting a picture to show up in an assembly as of now. You can include sketches in an assembly, but the sketch of an image will only show up as the construction lines of the rectangle around it. It seems like what you want is a "decal" on the part, which is not currently supported. If you trace the image with a sketch, you can then split the face and recolor each of the new faces on the part, but that might take some time if you want to fully recreate the image.

Matt