Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Loft help

alexander_vallesalexander_valles Member Posts: 4
edited April 2022 in Community Support
I'm trying to make a 3D model of the submarine Alicorn from Ace Combat, and when I'm trying to loft these two sections one goes in the direction I want while the other is backwards. Both lofts are identical settings wise, I just have no idea why one is backwards. Loft 1 is basically Loft 2 but in the opposite direction. Again I do not know why it did that while the 2nd Loft did it right.  

Answers

• Options
    foxy_friendfoxy_friend Member Posts: 1 EDU
    Hey Alexander,

In my perspective of the picture, it seems that the " Loft 2 " shape isn't the same as " Loft 1 " Shape. There is a way to mirror it to make it identical:

and look up for mirror : 

Then select the plane you want to mirror it through so it's identical and flipped. I'm not sure if this is exactly what your problem is but this is a way on how to make your shapes identical so you don't have to take the time to do another version of it. If there is a problem you can let me know! Good Luck! It looks Really Cool! 😄