Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Certified Onshape Associate not showing up in Dashboard

Robert_GarciaRobert_Garcia Member Posts: 2
Hello,  on March 25, 2022 I passed the Certified Onshape Associate exam and received a report with the results.  I was expecting to receive an actual certificate and badge for completion however my account never updated.  

When I log into the Learning Center and view My Dashboard I am unable to view any details related to my taking of the test. 

Hoping to understand.  Thank you for the help.

My account details are:

Robert Garcia

garciar1@charlottesvilleschools.org

User ID:
611677915f3a630d7346f7f7

Comments

• Options
    nicholas_radzykewycznicholas_radzykewycz Member Posts: 30 PRO
    Well it did show up on your forum account.

I did want to ask if you have checked the certifications section rather than the completed section. This is it what it should probably look like. I know you almost certainly have checked this already, but this did trip me up when I first started with the learning center. Also I never got the add Linkedin badges to work other than thru this page once you are already logged into your Linkedin account.